At Webworks, we’re a team of world-class creatives, builders, operators, and investors who have started experience starting companies from a napkin, growing them to millions of users and successfully scaling those companies towards exit. We’ve done it before. We started Webworks to help build local companies, right here in the Limestone City. We have now shifted our focus to build lifelong relationships with local businesses.
Currently, we are looking for a Creative Director to help build our portfolio of clients and direct our team through all design functions for both clients and our corporate brand. If the following sounds like you, then please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
- Gathering creative insights and guiding the development of effective, on-brand creative that delivers improved ROI over time
- Pushing the creative envelope, encouraging the team to deliver world-class concepts and take educated risks to connect with our clients in unconventional ways
- Working with the team to develop and deliver on-brand creative elements for integrated marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing awareness and consideration
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Interpreting briefs from internal teams, translating their needs to create a creative vision, and communicating that vision to the executing team that’s bringing it to life
- Working alongside creative teams, designers, product managers, printers and online advertisers to ensure or branding is displayed in the best way possible
- 5+ years of experience developing creative, innovative marketing strategies, rebrands or leading the development of brands
- Hands-on experience in creative disciplines: design, copywriting and/or video production, a strong foundation in graphic design, typography, and language is preferred
- Experience in leading brand development through multiple channel creative efforts across multiple marketing channels (Social, Digital, Apps, Traditional, Events etc.)
- Experience leading teams (10+), guiding & coaching the team on career direction, development, growth and performance
At Webworks, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. It will be challenging work, but at the same time much more exciting and fulfilling than a regular 9-5 job. Why not be part of a growing Canadian company with a focus on helping local businesses take on the digital world.