At Webworks, we’re a team of world-class creatives, builders, operators, and investors who have started experience starting companies from a napkin, growing them to millions of users and successfully scaling those companies towards exit. We’ve done it before. We started Webworks to help build local companies, right here in the Limestone City. We have now shifted our focus to build lifelong relationships with local businesses.
- Establishes project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be digitally savvy
- Project Management experience
- Strong planning skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- An eye for process improvement
- Strong ability to analyze information
- Reporting skills
- Problem solving
- Unique perspective
At Webworks, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. It will be challenging work, but at the same time much more exciting and fulfilling than a regular 9-5 job. Why not be part of a growing Canadian company with a focus on helping local businesses take on the digital world.